All tuition must be paid in full before beginning any art class or workshop session.
The following applies to all art classes and workshop sessions:
- 100% refund with 2-weeks notice for all 6-week session classes (e.g. Drawing & Painting, Mixed Media, Sculpture, Cartoon Workshops etc.); less than 2-weeks notice Studio Credit will be provided
- All Birthday Party and Private Art Workshops Deposits are non-refundable, cancellation will result in Studio Credit
- Studio Credit is provided for cancellations for all 1-day workshops and special events (e.g. Crafty Kids, Studio Pottery, Studio Saturday, Family Art, ArT4ReAL, Cocktails & Canvas, Pinot & Pottery, Coffee & Canvas, Wine Glass Painting, Seasonal Workshops e.g. Mother's Day/Father's Day, Valentines Day, Halloween, MLK Day, etc.)
- Studio Credit is provided for cancellations of 1-week session classes (e.g. Holiday Break, Spring Break, Winter Break, NJEA Workshop, Summer Art Workshop, etc.)
- STUDIO CREDIT MUST BE UTILIZED WITHIN 60-DAYS OF ISSUANCE
- No make-up classes unless for inclement weather closures or if prior arrangements have been made
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather which results in the closure of the studio, make-up classes will be scheduled.
Please wear appropriate clothing (clothing that can get dirty). Express Yourself Studios is not responsible for soiled clothing.
There is a 4 student minimum per session. Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to cancel if less than 4 students sign up.
Art for Sale Policy
All artwork sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
This website and a proportion of its content are a copyright of Express Yourself Studios - © Express Yourself Studios, LLC 2008-2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.